Monday, October 27, 2008

Sunshiny day!

This weekend was really nice. A couple of friends and I went home with my friend Ashlei to Fredericton and relaxed. I love Ashlei's mother, she is such a sweetheart! Homecooked food tastes soo good too!!


Me and 2 other girls slept in a queen sized bed; it was really silly and rather toasty! You would think that we wouldn't sleep well, but I slept like a rock both nights we were there. Being in a home is so nice. We slept until 1am on Saturday! (ohh dear!) and then went to the mall in the evening. Their mall is really different than ours and has some different stores that I enjoy. Who am I kidding, I just like to shop! :) Being with the girls was a lot of fun. 

Sunday we relaxed after church and Ashlei's dad made a delicious brunch for us. Yum, eggs n bacon! Of course the Wesleyan hour was quick to follow ;) In the evening after Ashlei's choir practice we headed back to campus. It was such a nice weekend away!!

Today was BEAUTIFUL here. It was 55 and sunny the whole day! It was such a nice break from the yucky cold we've been having. Alyssa and I took full advantage of the weather and went for a walk down the hill and back up. We ended up at the new chapel and just sat and talked for awhile. The new chapel is so peaceful and a nice place to just sit. I love nice days! 

Tonight was hockey! We all love hockey and tonight was noise maker night; everyone brough something to make noise with and signs and stuff. It was a lot of fun! Everyone had a lot of team spirit even though Sussex has, by far, the coldest rink I have ever been to! Hockey nights are a lot of fun and I love being with a bunch of school people. 

Please be praying for me as I decide where I will be next year, next semester and etc. I am still trying to figure out exactly what God wants for me :) I know He will show me in time, but right now I just ask that you pray. Thanks.

Love you all.

1 comments:

grams said...

Can't hardly wait until you come home again......Grams