Friday, October 17, 2008

FRIDAY!! Finally, eh?

Today was great! I had two tests and think I did fairly well on both of them. Amanda and I studied with a couple other girls for the second one, which really helped. I was done with tests by 9:15 and didnt have class again until 11 so I took a nap! It was wonderful!! 

After my 11:00 class was lunch and then we took a trip to Frenchy's, a Goodwill sort of store, to look for some western gear; tonight there was a western themed hockey game in St. John and one of the girls from my apartment was going. I love Frenchy's and we had a super good time!

This afternoon was splendid :) Amanda and I hung out with some girls for a few hours and just vegged. We talked a lot, and our friend Allison, who just got engaged a few weeks ago shared some wedding plans. I love those girls, and it was a lot of fun to relax and be sorta lazy for a few hours. 

After supper we were bored and decided to make some fun! Fridays and weekends in general are pretty LAME, so we have to make stuff up sometimes! Me, Amanda and 3 other girls got bundled up in cute scarves/mittens/hats and coats and went to a beautiful bridge and railroad tracks. We took so many pictures!! It was not only fun to be with the girls and off campus, but it was refreshing to be outside and enjoy the Fall weather. Fall is wonderful!

Tonight we baked cookies! My grams sent me some cookie dough mix and after my friend  Ashlei and I found an egg we mixed it up. Yummy oatmeal chocolate chip! There was probably a couple dozen cookies out of the mix and 3 of us girls ate all but a few. :) Oh the simple joys of cookies!! 

Tomorrow is going to be pretty lazy until the evening when Atlantic is at Apohoqui (pronounced Appohawk) Wesleyan Church. We are pretty excited to see the guys; our brothers and friends. Its always a good time to get off of campus and this will be no exception Im sure! We love seeing the guys play too, and catching up with them all is always nice as well. 

Well, its nearly 1am....Im sleepy!! :) Have a blessed weekend.

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

Eh? Ohh my you've been around those Canadians to long already. LOL

Glad to hear you had a great day. Enjoy your time tonight at the concert.

I took care of what you asked me to do , so you should be all set.

Love you!

Mom