Thursday, October 23, 2008

My foot.

The other night after walking around Sussex all day and evening I took my shoes off and my right foot was very sore. I went to bed without thinking anything of it, but woke up the next morning and the pain was still there. I went through all day Tuesday and all day Wednesday with extreme pain up the left side of my right foot. Today I finally decided I had enough of the crazy pain and went to the Sussex Health Centre. After waiting for about 45 minutes (which isn't bad!!) I got in to see the doctor. He looked at my foot, asked me a bunch of questions, and then diagnosed it as tendonitis. 


He gave me an antiinflammatory prescription, which is the equivalent to American Alieve, and I have to take it three times a day for a few days and see how the pain is to decide when I want to take it after that. I hope that the meds take the pain away because it is immense and very distracting!! 

Other than that, midterms are over!!! :) I am extremely glad, and ready for a weekend off.  Not much else is new....51 days until we are all home! :)

1 comments:

grams said...

I am so happy you found a cure for your hurting foot.