Friday, November 14, 2008

WOW. Update!

It's been awhile and I apologize...I've been pretty busy! 

Photobucket

:) Just some pictures I've taken in Sussex. The amount of photo opportunities here is incredible.  My interest in photography sparked again greatly when I got here! 

Thursday 4 other girls and I went to St. John and did some shopping. I needed some jeans and the Christmas banquet is coming up, so dresses are needed! Me and the girls tried on lots of dresses just for fun, and Alyssa ended up buying a really pretty black one. The Christmas banquet is in the first couple of weeks of December; the time is approaching quickly! It was a great day to get away and have some fun with the girls, I enjoyed it immensely.

Finally it's the weekend! Tonight some girls and I went to Superstore (similar to Family Fare) to buy some baking supplies; brownie mix, cookie mix, cookie cutters, eggs, ect. We reserved the lounge from 9-12 so that we could bake and watch movies. We baked a couple dozen cookies and brownies. The sweets were delicious!! We listened to Christmas music the whole time we were baking, I am so ready for Christmas to come!! :) We started watching Premonition awhile ago, and after the movie is done I am ready to konk out in bed! It's been a long week emotionally and physically.

Next week will probably be no different than others.  I cannot think of any special events that are happening at all. Every day is one more day towards home! Right now I have 28!! It will be great being home and seeing everyone again. 

Have a great weekend. I love you all.

0 comments: