Wednesday, November 19, 2008

SNOW!!

I woke up this morning to a very chilly room because Vanessa and I had left our window propped open last night! When I went to close it all the way, I looked out the window so I could see what the last few mornings has been heavy frost, and there was SNOW!! I was so excited, and had to remind myself to be quiet because  Vanessa was sleeping. It's not a lot, probably not even an inch, but there is a light covering on the rooftops, some places on the sidewalks and grass, and around the trees....I don't care how much or how little it is, I am just excited to see some of that white stuff! We are supposed to have 5 centimeters by the end of this week; I'm not super sure of what that means but I think around 4ish inches. :) 


Last night Alyssa and I got very Christmas-y and bought lots of Christmas stuff at Wal*Mart. I got a little baby tree and Alyssa bought a wreath, a big bow, construction paper and lights. We had a fun time after we wrote papers [:P] decorating my little tree and making red and green paper chains. My room now looks like Christmas threw up in it! I love it though, and it makes our room all the more cheery!

Today I only have classes until 12, and then I am done! Monday, Wednesday and Fridays are lovely free days, which I will enjoy to the fullest because next semester I will be busy everyday. Tonight after dinner we have d-groups, our small groups, from 7-8ish. I enjoy d-group very much and the girls who are in my group.

Well, I just wanted to update on our first snow! Can't wait for more! 24 days!!!!!

love you all. 

0 comments: