Saturday, July 25, 2009

Well since my friend mentioned to me that he is attempting to follow my blog, I remembered I had one. And then I was like wow, maybe I should update that thing. So here I am updating.


top ten moments of summer... which arent in any real order....LOL

1) playing in the rain with Liddie, Dra, Melon, Dana and Cassie. Soaking wet, lauging and being silly. I loved it, it was perfect.

2) An afternoon in a coffee shop with one of my favourites. Editing pictures and laughing until our stomachs hurt. And we didnt buy a thing. :) Balls n weiners all the way.

3) riding around with my cousin and Chez. sharing stories, being bad, jamming out to music

4) a night under the stars with my Bethany people and the IWU team. loving on Jesus, worshipping and just being together. so many beautiful voices blended together. gorgeous, simple and perfect.

5) Chicago. can we say Ed Debevics 2x in like 3 days? riding around on the subway and playing peek a boo with littlies. American Idol! Meeting so many crazy talented and awesome people and meeting that Scotty guy from Tila Tequila. Haha and Melissa. gotta love that chick. Chicago was just great.

6) The first weekend of summer. how could i forget!? Spending time with two of the best people ever; my roommate and Brandon. God, I love them. The ride up north was fantastic in itself; animal playground, good convos and laughing soo super hard. But yes, sleepovers and just being with some amazing people. loved it!!

7) Late night chats with Amanda and just being awesome together. We never run out of things to talk about, how is that possible!?

8) wealthy st. with my katie fox. gosh we almost got raped! but it was so fun hanging out that night and talking. miss that girl so much!

9) bike rides and sleepovers with my littlie brother. love that little kid so much. he's a cutie and almost as tall as me!! i love talking to him and laughing and being silly. gotta cherish those moments!

10) playing in the fountains downtown. Me and Dra! :) dodging the water but still gettin squirted right up the butt! haha. oh gosh


life is full of laughter and love. I love summer its so good to me. God is so good to bless me with awesome times!!!



1 comments:

jilian dee said...

sigh i miss chicago anddd i use to work at ed debevics;)