Thursday, April 9, 2009

WHOAHHHHHH update :D

Blogging is few and far in between. 

Let's see last time I updated it was about getting sherpa :)
I've officially had my first sherpa meeting since then, and I worked for my first 2 times as a sherpa. The other sherpas are really cool and Im looking forward to working with them! Its going to be a great time I'm quite sure. About a week ago we had our initiation and legacy ceremony and therfore I am officially Coffey Erica Sherpa!

The first week of March was Spring break, which was super fun; hanging out with my roommate, best friend and some others. Then I had a restful week at home and headed down to Indiana to see my bestest girl friend Ky Jo! :) That was fun, and it was great to hang out because we hadn't in way too long. 

A couple nights ago was our LJ banquet! We got all dressed up and ate desserts. The Sherpas from 08/09 did a dance, and some other things. It was pretty fun! Afterwards was really fun too eating mac n cheese and hot dogs with the girls and then having a photoshoot! [[check out pics on facebook!]]

But beyond that I've just been busy. I have had several projects due and a couple more to go -and only 3ish weeks left of my semester! Can you believe it? One year almost done already. I remember being so freaked out about college, now it's just a way of life! This summer, although its going to be great it going to be wierd because I'll be away from everyone who has become my family here.

Speaking of summer I've been thinking about how different this one will be...
+I will be working [[hopefully]] 
+ I'll be living most of the time with my dad; huge adjustment right there
+no camp for me, except for visiting, becuase of work
+no counseling at kids camp :(
+ the last couple of summers I've spent a lot of time with my best friend & we will both be super busy this summer and he is 2 hours away
+no youth group! which is super sad to me, and I will miss it immensely.

So yes, a summer of change, but it promises to be good nonetheless :D I already have a couple plans and it will be nice to be free of my school work!

Alright class time...I am ouuutt. :D

0 comments: